The best way to report a problem is via our online system.
Please click on the link and complete the report form.
The more information you give us the easier it will be to resolve your problem.
We find photographs really helpful and the system has an easy upload facility. Photographs help us to identify the problem. They help our contractors to bring the right tools and equipment to fix the problem on the first visit.
Once you have reported your problem you will receive a confirmation email which will log the issue. You will not need to report the problem again. If you have a new problem you will need to make a new report.
Non emergency maintenance issues reported in this way will be given priority over emails or phone calls.
EMERGENCIES MUST CONTINUE TO BE REPORTED TO US BY TELEPHONE
Out Of Hours Emergencies
Our normal hours are Monday to Friday 10am to 5 pm and Saturdays 10am to 12.30pm
Outside of these hours:
- Report your problem using our online system.
- Check your move in pack. Here we will have listed our preferred contractors. Remember they are not always available 24 hours a day. If you can’t reach one of these contractors and it is an emergency then you can arrange a repair with a contractor of your choice
Please do not call the contractors if your problem can be dealt with during normal office hours.
The landlord has an obligation to make repairs in a reasonable period of time – it is much the same as any homeowner.
You will be responsible for the call out charges if:
- it was not an emergency and you could have waited
- the problem was not the responsibility of the landlord
- the landlord will only reimburse reasonable charges